May 19, 2016
On the 19th of May 2016 the companies GrantXpert Consulting, CYBAN, Chrysalis Leap, Sigmalive and the European University Cyprus organized a media event at the European University Cyprus to inform people of the two new entrepreneurship programs implemented in Cyprus.
The event was very successful with over 50 participants from all Cypriot universities and ranging from different fields of study.
The main sponsor of the event was the company CYRIC and Stella Artoi was the supporter of the event.
The European entrepreneurship programs ICT ENTREPRENEUR and SCIENT aim to help young people cultivate their entrepreneurial culture and develop their entrepreneurial skills.
The two innovative entrepreneurship programs are mainly aimed for:
• Students / graduates from the ICT sector (Technology, Information and Communication)
• Ph.D. students and graduates doctorates with degrees in the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
Students and graduates from other fields of study can participate in this program as members of a group program.
Participants during the event had the opportunity to:
• To learn about entrepreneurship programs and how they can participates in such programs.
• Learn from the experience of Cypriot researchers who have become successful entrepreneurs.
• Take part in creative group activities and win prestigious awards.