5th Coordination meeting in Regensburg, Germany
The Erasmus+ SCIENT project held its fifth coordination meeting at TechBase in Regensburg, Germany, on the 24th and 25th of November 2016. The project aims to launch an innovative entrepreneurship programme for PhD STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) students and graduates that will focus on the development of their transversal skills and provide them with a new professional path. The meeting was attended by members of the SCIENT consortium, comprising 15 partners from 8 countries.
All meeting participants were given the opportunity to discuss the progress made in the second half of 2016, identify problems, explore ideas and create the project’s roadmap for the coming months. More specifically:
- GrantXpert presented the main progress achieved until November 2016 and informed partners about upcoming deadlines.
- Project partners presented their work on SCIENT Pilot Testing Workshop of the Training Programme that each one has implemented in its country and they share their experience and the feedback that they received from the participants and the guest speakers. Also partners discussed the organization of the internship period for the participants of the Pilot Testing and presented the stage of the internships in their country.
- Project partners had also the opportunity to exchanged ideas regarding training material suitability, potential improvements and their next steps towards the programme’s refinement.
- Preliminary dates were set for the Entrepreneurship Academy and Business Competition event which will take place in Cyprus.
- Project partners did some initial planning for the upcoming Entrepreneurship Academy and Business Competition; they defined the time frame, determined the participants’ profile and selected promotion methods and evaluation tools.
- ISOB presented the evaluation and quality assurance activities implemented in the 2nd semester of 2016.
- Sigmalive informed partners about past and upcoming dissemination activities.
- GrantXpert presented the current state of expenses incurred so far at partner and project level.
The 5th coordination meeting was very productive for all partners involved.